Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Space Wolf Update

Here are the first 5 Grey Hunters these will be part of my first Razorback pack.. All of my Grey Hunters will be wearing Mk 4 and Mk 6 armor.The second Hunter from the right still needs the toes of his boots GS'd; they are going to be the striped toes that were prevalent during the RT days. I should have the 6th Hunter wearing Mk 4 armor done tonight. Tomorrow I'll be adding the Night Runner badge to them as the mold should be fully cured now.



Here is an update on the Ven Dread. I decided to give the red DCCW a go and I really do like it. Red is the main contrasting color to my PA Wolves so the Dread need some too.



Skeld also is getting a new weapons option; the often underestimated twin linked Autocannon. This conversion is completely inspired by Grey Death of Paint Corps and Dakka fame.

4 comments:

  1. Love those Grey hunters, thier sergeant is particularly dynamic.

    i also always approve of marines laded down wth kit, i think it looks much more authentic, i look forward to seeing these with some paint on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit dude, you have been busy!

    I may have to 'borrow' that Venerable Dreadnought conversion :D

    I've just started major work on my Space Wolves too. Had fun converting the Black Reach Dreadnoughts

    -Darkseer

    PS: Fancy doing a link swap from blog to blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    Adam, that's a great idea! I added you to my groups feel free to link to me too.

    I am probably gonna give all of my Dreads a Kool sarcophagus similar to this. Because I've decided that the normal ones are too boring after seeing how this one turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How you turned the regular dred into a mkIV is out of this world.
    Great stuff

    ReplyDelete