Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday Wars Episode II "The Soul Reapers Strike Back" list preview

New art from Menzies!



I retooled my list for the post Thanksgiving rematch. Here is what I have come up with, I dropped the Bikes and the Defilers.

HQ 165
Titus the Butcher
165

Elite 180
4 Terminators, 3 Combi-Melta, 1 Chainfist, 1 Reaper Autocannon
180

Troops 1180
10 Chaos Space Marines with 2 melta guns, Icon of Chaos Glory
Aspiring Champion with power fist
Rhino, extra armor
270

10 Chaos Space Marines with 2 melta guns, Icon of Chaos Glory
Aspiring Champion with power fist
Rhino, extra armor
270

10 Chaos Space Marines with 1 Plasma gun, Lascannon and Icon of Chaos Glory
Aspiring Champion with power weapon, combi-plasma
Rhino
270

10 Reaver Siege Marines
Heavy Flamer, Icon of Chaos Glory
Aspiring Champion with power fist
Reaver pattern Rhino
Extra armor
370


Heavy Support 475
8 Havocs
2 Missile Launchers, 2 Autocannons, Aspiring Champion
195

Predator
LC sponsons
130

2 Obliterators
150

I kinda went for a horde o’ Marines list, I now have 50 infantry models which is great considering Greg had 70 infantry in his IG list last time.

In other Mini-dex related news, we sat down last night and discussed both the Reavers and Seekers. The group relented to my will in removing the Seekers as a unit of their own and making the Infernal Attack Bike an upgrade to the normal Chaos Bike squad. While outfanking is nice it makes the bike too expensive for what they are; what the guys want me to do is add a new special character on a bike that will allow one squad of bikes to outflank if he is attached to the unit during deployment.

We also decided to just replace the twin-linked bolter on the Siege Rhino with a Heavy Bolter for no points increase as it will not be shooting for most of the game due to movement. It will now have the option to add a twin-linked bolter for the standard cost.

On the Camera front it seems that the repair shop has really lost my camera and they are going to replace it, but they don’t have my camera in stock as it’s been replaced with a new model. They are going to order me the new version of my Camera, so I get an upgrade for free. It still sucks though as I will be camera-less until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment