Thursday, October 27, 2011

Healthy Gamer Challenge update 10-27



Hey guys time for another update, sorry for the delay, family issues have been thick.

So over the past three weeks I have only walked about 40 miles, but have dropped another 7 pounds. Bringing the total loss to 62 making my current weight 313 pounds. I am stoked that I am close to breaking the 300 pound mark.

I am feeling great, I am almost starting to feel like myself again. Being this heavy can really drain on you emotionally, but I can see light at the end of that distant tunnel.

Blackmoor
gave the challenge a shout out this week and has already lost himself 20 pounds, congrats dude keep up the hard work!

So hows about the rest of you guys?

5 comments:

  1. I think this is great, so much so that I might even take up the challenge myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing more guys taking up the challenge is motivating me to make a stronger effort for my own health. Keep up the work Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still haven't moved on the scale unfortunately! Working on eating even less and less which is very hard. Think I've already lost the easy pounds at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree every time I see this it sparks my interest more to drop weight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have lost about 10 pounds over the last couple of months and all I did was change my eating habits.
    I eat 2 apples and a banana and a small pot of pasta during the working day instead of crisps and chocolate bars and drinking water instead of fizzy pop makes a huge difference too.

    Congrats to you all for continuing to stick at it.

    ReplyDelete