Sunday, September 16, 2012

Killzone Update Imminent

I know this has been a long time coming, but I wanted to digest 6th ed before updating Killzone.


I am going to release and unrefined shake down version of the 6th ed Killzone the last week of September. It won't be pretty (no pics), but it should get you guys playing. That way you can point out any bugs you find before the final update.

At the beginning of November after any additional kinks are worked out, I will be releasing the official update for 6th. Including a commissioned piece of cover artwork for the new books.

I am really excited to get this update out to you good folks! I have had a lot of fun playtesting over the past few weeks.

I will not be updating Codex Operatives until I get a chance to see and digest the upcoming Chaos codex. So any issues that you see in there should be reported ASAP.


Cheers,
Jim

4 comments:

  1. This is great news. I love skirmish and have a feeling I will be playing more KZ than I will regular 6th ed. Bring on the good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely exciting.
    Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete